Sunday, September 9, 2012

Keep Bananas From Going Bad

I saw this idea on Pinterest and was THRILLED because I only like bananas when they are still semi green. Once they're yellow, they're done for. And once they're brown...they get tossed into the street, waiting for the next mario cart to appear.

The idea is to separate all the bananas, not to leave them in a bunch, and they will stay fresh longer. I did this. What high expectations I had.

One in the fruit bowl.

One on top of the microwave.

One on top of the fridge.

One IN the fridge.

Anyone walking into my kitchen, seeing randomly placed bananas, would have thought I was ridiculously weird. I thought I was verging on being a hippy myself. But I will try anything for the sake of Pinterest.

THIS IS SUCH A WASTE OF TIME AND YOU JUST SEE RANDOM BROWN BANANAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment