Saturday, December 22, 2012

Egg Bites

Since Baby is still asleep, I'll keep going. I am doing something different here. I got an IDEA from Pinterest and kind of went my own direction with it.

In the mornings, the last thing I have time for is to cook breakfast for anyone. It's instant breakfast and we go. I saw a pin for cooking eggs in a muffin tin and thought I would try to make scrambled egg bites and see how they turn out.

I took 5 or 6 eggs and stirred them and added about 1/2 a cup of cheese, salt and a little bit of pepper. I used a mini muffin pan and cooked them at 350 for about 15 minutes. They came out fully cooked and they were actually pretty tasty.

I froze them and I warm them up in the morning for Baby and he tears them up! It's a nice, easy way to get him his protein in the mornings without having to stand there and cook while I'm yawning, half dressed and freezing.

If you try it, I hope you like it!


1 comment:

  1. i add chopped spinach, cooked & diced bacon (or sausage) and a diced roasted red pepper to mine before i bake them. sooooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete