Saturday, December 22, 2012

Honey Sesame Chicken

HOOOOOOOOLY MOLY!!!!

I can't describe the yumminess of this!!

8 out of 10. I don't know where the 2/10's deduction comes from but it's there. Regardless, this dish is uh-mazing!

The sauce that you pour over the chicken smells like happy memories. If it would be healthy to snort it, I would. These six sisters that come up with this stuff are pure geniuses. They came up with this recipe that I tried and bombed the first time but salvaged the second.

I wish I had their kitchen prowess. Maybe this summer, when I have a life again, I can try some stuff out but until then, I'll be hitting those sisters up.

And I didn't mess this recipe up. That's always a plus.


Enjoy!
http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/01/slow-cooker-honey-sesame-chicken-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment