Saturday, December 22, 2012

Chicken Spaghetti

I haven't posted anything lately because I thought "What's the point. The world is going to end and all this testing out of food will be pointless and no one will be around to read it."

Just kidding.

As all you mommy/teacher hybrids know, you have no time for yourself so sitting in a room by myself, updating a blog post, is so rare that the only way I am sitting here right now is that it's 6:45 in the morning (during my Christmas break, of course) and after pulling my child into our bed last night after a 5:00 am fit, I left him in there to fall back asleep and just got up and had a cup of coffee and caught up on news. He's still asleep so here I am.

Here is what I've been up to lately...
1. Cheesy Quinoa Bites
2. Creamy Chicken Piccata
3. Breakfast Hashbrown Bites
4. 8 Can Taco Soup
5. Pudding Pops
6. Chicken Spaghetti

I'll start with the most recent. I made the chicken spaghetti earlier in the week. You must know, this recipe was given an 8 out of 10 by myself, Husband and Baby. In fact, Baby kept ripping the spoon out of my hand  in order to fling it around and THEN put it in his mouth. He really liked it even though half of it actually made it in his mouth.

Looking at the picture directions I will really overwhelmed and thought I would have a good 2 hours of cooking ahead of me but the prep only took about 30 minutes. As usual, I somehow managed to misread the ingredients AND the directions and used green chili's instead of a green pepper. Lucky for me, it didn't matter because this dish was AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!


Hit this recipe up!!
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/chicken_spaghet/

No comments:

Post a Comment