Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pudding Pops

This is one of those pins that I pinned when I first joined Pinterest. Like most things on Pinterest, the hardest part of having all those pins is actually DOING them. I've been looking at the picture of these for months thinking about how goooooood they look. So I just DID it.

I bucked up my courage, went to the store, whipped that cool whip off the shelf, snatched the pudding with an Indian war cry, and skipped over to the milk to finish my purchase. I had a smile on my face the whole way home, ready to jump back 20 years and be a child again.

It took a total of about 10 minutes from start to finish and before I poured the mixture into the cup, I had about 12 spoonfuls. This was a good sign.

When they were nice and frozen, I peeled the cup off and took a big bite. It was like in the movies, when the world pauses and the camera zooms into your eye, and shows flashbacks of jumping on a trampoline, running around a tree, jumping rope, having pigtails, kissing a boy (yeah right, that didn't happen until I was 16), swimming and then the camera zooms back out to the current moment and shows me hopping over the Husband to take a bite. I'm sure that was a run on sentence.

These.are.so.fun.

I LOVE them. Your kids will LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE them. You could make a ton of pops for little money. I 100% believe no one should go without trying these. Good thing the Mayans were wrong because y'all would have missed out.



MMMMMMMM!!!

1 package instant pudding
1 1/2 cups milk
2 cups cool whip

Dissolve pudding in milk
Whip in cool whip
Spoon into 3 oz. dixie cups
Insert popsicle stick and freeze


No comments:

Post a Comment