Sunday, September 9, 2012

Upcoming...

Wow. HOLY hiatus!! I guess that's what happens when you have the summer off, actually have a life, then start back to school.

This might explain my hiatus...
1. Baby got tubes.
2. Baby got his vaccinations the Friday before school started and got sick.
3. Baby got sick but still had his FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY that weekend!!
4. School started...

If you are a teacher, or know a teacher, then you realize that #4 says all that needs to be said about dropping off the face of the internet Earth.

Getting back into the swing of things zapped me!!! I had such high aspirations for my Pinterest food adventures but even though we had such an admirable 5 count dinner menu for the week, it ended up with Husband saying "What's for dinner tonight?" and he got one of two responses...

1. Whatever YOU'RE making <---------- nothing.
2. Taco Bell.

The process has been slow but I was able to knock off 7 recipes over the weeks.

1. Sausage, Egg, and Cheese muffins
2. Parmesan Honey Pork Roast
3. Creamy Crockpot Chicken and Brocolli
4. Best Burger Recipe You'll Ever Eat
5. Crockpot Hawaiin Barbecue Chicken
6. Mom's Cheesy Potatoes
7. Hawaiin Sweet Roll Ham Sandwiches

The real question is how many was I able to knock off SUCCESSFULLY!?

No comments:

Post a Comment