Thursday, April 4, 2013

Watermelon Bunny

I think I bit off a bit more than I could chew with this one but it was fun to try.

First of all, the original picture has a long watermelon but the watermelons at my grocery store were just big and fat. Second of all, I suuuure didn't want to have to buy ALL the fruit required to fill it so I just bought SOME fruit and didn't gut the watermelon that deep. Or so I thought.

It apparently was too deep because the fruit didn't fill up the bowl, plus there was munching of the fruit going on before the official stuffing. Fresh strawberries are just so good!

I stopped decorating at the eyeballs. I was tired of attempting to cut the stupid bunny shape out that I didn't bother with the whiskers or nose. So it isn't as cute as the original but I get an A+ for effort.

Well folks, my eyeballs are burning from an accidentally overly spicy chicken wing dinner so I bid you adieu.


Bummer :(
http://www.holidays-and-observances.com/easter-food.html

No comments:

Post a Comment