Saturday, April 6, 2013

Brown Butter Snickerdoodle Cookies

I made these a few weeks ago and I'm just now coming down from the sugar high after eating most of them all on my own.

When first hopping over to this link, I was irritated with all the pictures and the claims that they were so good before even getting to the recipe. Now I understand. I TOTALLY understand.

If these are not the best cookies in the world, then they are a close second. I make extremely tasty regular snickerdoodle cookies but after eating about 12 of these, I realized that these might trump MY cookies.

I took some to work the next day. First, I need to say that teachers can throw some goodies back. Our jobs are demanding all day, so any break we get, we need something to de-stress. These cookies were it. I ate 3/4 of the cookies at home and took the remaining 1/4 to school and they got finished off pretty quick.

I very highly recommend you try these. Don't be scared off by the amount of butter you will see. Your thighs will thank you one day.


Oh yes.
http://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/2012/10/brown-butter-snickerdoodle-cookies/

No comments:

Post a Comment