Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fruity Pebbles Crispy Treats

I went back to my childhood with these treats (even though I never had them in my childhood...) and it was awesome!

SOMEBODY (Husband) saw that these were on the menu and didn't even wait for me to get to them, he just busted everything out and started making them himself. Upon witnessing this, I became terrified because as awesome as Husband is, his cooking abilities are still in the infant stage....(love you Husband)

But he actually did alright and refused some of my suggestions which turned out to be a good idea. I would have ruined it had he done what I said. I didn't read the directions, he did, so he was shooting me down left and right with " it SAID...". Oh :)

These taste just like you can imagine they would. YUMMY!! Your kids will love you if you make these. If they are teenagers, they will probably still hate you, but will eat them none the less.


Taste the rainbow
http://www.doughcookie.com/2010/09/best-rice-krispy-treats-fruity-pebbles.html

No comments:

Post a Comment