Sunday, November 18, 2012

Southern Pimento Cheese

Let me start off by saying that I could eat cheese by the pound. There is always cheese at our house. I love cheese. Husband loves cheese. Baby swings his hands in the air, squeals like a Bieber crazed fan and opens his mouth huge when I say "want some cheese?" so of COURSE this recipe would be on my to do list!!

I give it a 10 out of 10. My only gripe is that the recipe doesn't suggest letting the cream cheese sit out for a while so it's not so hard. I was flinging sweat all over the kitchen trying to stir all of this together. My pits were dripping, my hair was wet and I was panting by the time I was done.

I made it yesterday and about half of it's gone. SO good!!! We ate it with regular saltines but I'm sure this stuff would be the bomb even on a cracker made of dried up baby boogers. (ew, I just grossed myself out there)



Holla!
http://addapinch.com/cooking/2010/10/02/pimento-cheese/

No comments:

Post a Comment