Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pistachio Salmon w/ Parmesan Squash

I am stepping outside of the Pinterest box and sharing a recipe that was not from the world of Pinterest! Such blasphemy! But this was so incredibly delicious I had to share.

Husband found this recipe in one of the inserts of the paper and said I should give it a try. I hadn't had pistachios in years and I highly doubted that pistachios and salmon went well together but as usual, I was wrong.

How long did it take for me to open all the shells to get the pistachios out? I don't know but I had grey hair when I was done. Strike 1.

I have since thrown away the recipe somehow so it goes something like this.

Chop up pistachios. Smash the pistachios on top of the salmon and put a dollop of butter on top. Cut the squash into cubes and top with salt, pepper and parmesan cheese. Bake at I don't remember, how does 325 sound? And cook for I don't know how many minutes, 20-30 sounds good. The end.

There were lots of pistachios left so I decided to plop down and eat the pistachios like they were popcorn and I had the worst tummy ache the rest of the night and into the next day. Strike 2.





No comments:

Post a Comment