Thursday, January 9, 2014

Cheesy Zucchini

Do you ever have a recipe that is really good but kind of takes a long time and you wish you could just have a time traveling version of it? As in, it can travel 30 minutes into the future and be done?

I think about it every time I cook. Since I've been binge watching Fringe, I think about stupid sci-fi stuff all the time now. What does the me in the other universe look like? Is she as awesome as me? Does she screw up her recipes as much as me? You only know what I'm talking about if you like Fringe. I swear I'm not weird.

This is a time traveling recipe. Take broccoli cheddar casserole. Does it take forever? I've never made it so I don't know :) If it does, then this stuff is your go to. It tastes exactly like the real casserole. And it only took about 10 minutes. The best part is that my Saladmaster slicer chopped up the zucchini in 20 seconds. It also chopped part of my finger and blood got everywhere but it's ok, I totally rinsed it off.

I overdosed on the cheese because I didn't want what was left to go to waste. Bad call on my part.


Still good! I recommend it as an easy side dish.
http://www.howdoesshe.com/zucchini-coming-out-your-ears/

No comments:

Post a Comment