Sunday, January 5, 2014

Chicken Tortilla Stack

The picture for this recipe looks SOOOOOOOOO good!!

Aside from that, the ingredients are so simple and the putting together seemed simple as well. I was worried that with no real flavoring to the chicken, it would be just another bland dish. I don't think I've ever mixed these three cheeses either. Sharp, pepper jack and mozzarella.

Lucky for y'all, I only screwed up one cheese and it still tasted delicious!! I used monterrey jack. White cheese is white cheese, right?

Everyone loved this and it was sooo easy to make and totally yummy to my tummy. I recommend this for one of those nights where you don't have a lot or time or energy. 8 out of 10.

You know you like that ghetto slice of avocado on top.

http://damndelicious.net/2013/05/05/chicken-tortilla-stack-and-a-giveaway/

No comments:

Post a Comment