Saturday, January 4, 2014

Creamy Crockpot Hot Chocolate

I decided to spice up the hot chocolate selection one night and try this recipe that I had pinned a LONG time ago. It was cold and we were all in the mood for a little chocolate bubbly. I happened to have all the ingredients so I gave it a shot.

The part that sounded the yummiest was the whip cream!!

So on I went...ingredient 1...ingredient 2...ingredient 3...and so on...

Let's see the final product.


Looks like hot chocolate huh? Well well well, hot chocolate can be sneaky because this melted poo tasted just like that...

POO!! As in, EW. It was extremely bitter and INSANELY ew. Such a waste of incredible ingredients. So save your chocolate for something you know is good because this isn't it.

http://www.mrshappyhomemaker.com/2010/12/creamy-crockpot-hot-cocoa-best-ever/

No comments:

Post a Comment