Monday, October 7, 2013

Low Fat Zucchini Brownie

There is a reason this recipe is low fat.

It's low fat, low sugar, low calorie and low good. Low good as in NO good. As in, there is no amount of trying to lose weight that would make me eat this brownie over a normal one.

First of all, I should have known it was sketchy because of the mashed bananas. I have had zero luck with mashed banana recipes.

I thought the zucchini might save it because my zucchini bread is freaking delicious.

Nope. Not at all. In fact, the brownie wouldn't even cook!! I put it in the oven for the amount of time I was supposed to. The middle was completely raw. I put it in for 20 MORE MINUTES! I thought that a burnt brownie was better than a raw one.

20 minutes later...still raw, and still ew. Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew. Ew.


Ew.
http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=474935

No comments:

Post a Comment