Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Cookies

Out of the 4 recipes I cooked on this day, this recipe ranked #2.

I don't think it gets much easier than cake mix and pumpkin. I poured my pumpkin into my mixer and went to grab the box of cake. It felt, how should I say, clumpy? Even through the box. I shook it a bit and it still felt weird. I knew I had had it a while so I looked at the expiration date.

November 2012. It's October 2013. Ew!!

So I dropped the cake mix right into the mixer and mixed away. I didn't know if I needed to grease the cookie sheet or not because I know that some cookies love to spread. These barely spread at all, and kept their shape pretty well. So spray away!!

On a scale of 1-10, I give these a 7. They have that yummy spice cake kick with a hint of pumpkin. They were also sort of fluffy and bouncy which was fun. These will be going in to my Tried it, KEEPER board on Pinterest!!


The link is sketchy so...

1 can pumpkin
1 box spice cake mix
350 for 10-13 minutes (I did 13)

No comments:

Post a Comment