Saturday, January 26, 2013

Homemade Salsa

I'm on the fence about salsa. I find it to be "ok" but every now and then I find a yummy salsa. This isn't it.

I figured it would be so exotic because there seemed to be some delicious ingredients in it (garlic, green onions, green chilis, mmmmmmmm) that I haven't tasted in other salsa. I was sorely disappointed  let down, depressed, etc...

This is normal, every day, run of the mill salsa. Husband insisted on adding cilantro, which I despise, so that knocked the taste down the scale for me.

I hate cilantro AND chick-fil-a. Apparently this is rare?

This is not worth the work.

Homemade Salsa:
2 cans diced tomatoes
1 can green chilis
1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
1 clove garlic
4 green onion, chopped
couple shakes of red pepper flakes
1 tsp. salt

No comments:

Post a Comment