Sunday, February 23, 2014

Apple, Granola and Peanut Butter Sandwich

Behold my next new thing...




I was hoping for a healthy snack but after seeing how many calories total this guy is, maybe not so much.

But it is really, REALLY good and plus I found a new granola product that is amazing!! This was the only semi plain granola selection at the store. The rest were flavored some way or another and apparently this is actually a cereal but it's really good just by itself.





I cut a granny smith apple into about 1/4" slices and slathered (yes, slathered- no skimping on pb for me) about 1 tablespoon on each side then slammed some granola down. Duh-LISH.

Straight up yum.


You know, only 522 for two of these. No big deal.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/123004633546663037/

No comments:

Post a Comment