Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cinnamon Bun Cheesecake

Sooooooooo, it's been a while. OOPS!!

School started and so it's back to only having time to cook and chill with the fam when I get home. Anything else is too much work. Yet I made time to update. So enjoy.

I decided to try another cheesecake recipe since my other experience was so tasty. I read the ingredient list but for some reason, SOME REASON, I didn't read the directions before I started. I for real have no idea why I continue to skip that step when I've learned it's important.

What did I learn WHILE making this? That I needed a springform pan. Did I have one? No. So I was forced to compromise and this is what happened...

Just a wee bit of an overflow.

Not a problem though! After cutting off (and eating) all the excess stuff hanging over. the cheesecake fell right out of the pan.

Now since I didn't have the correct pan and I had lots of batter, I guess I overdid the crust a little bit. That might be an understatement.



Look at the clump of cinnamon!! Yummy!!! So I mainly tasted bread but I can only imagine how amazing this would be with the correct proportions.

Unfortunately, I'm freaking tired and have no more energy to say anything else or elaborate at all about my experience with this recipe. Bye.
http://asweetbaker.com/cinnamon-bun-cheesecake/

(Give me a couple of weeks to get back into the swing of things!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment