Sunday, October 21, 2012

Chicken Enchilada Roll-Ups

Based on the failure roll I've been on, I should have known these would turn out awful. Awful as in Husband only took a few bites. Ouch.

Plus, I think only a certified artist chef could recreate the look of these fella's. I did everything I was supposed to and as you'll see, mine look absolutely nothing like the original which makes me think these are a conspiracy. You know, one of those "Pinterest conspiracies" with the goal to keep the woman in the kitchen for long periods of time trying to perfect that recipe that the men know will not turn out. Maybe it's their excuse to get some baseball in in between those Lifetime movies.

If that's the case, then congratulations. You won. These sucked.


http://www.annies-eats.com/2010/02/04/chicken-enchilada-roll-ups/

No comments:

Post a Comment