Sunday, December 1, 2013

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread

This is the recipe I was talking about that didn't turn out so great.

I've got my famous pumpkin chocolate chip cookies so I thought I would try it out in loaf form.

There was only one problem. Since we just moved, I couldn't find my loaf pans so I decided to use a bundt pan, add a little flare. My sister in law lives one block over and all of us were going over there for some fun and games. Husband said "Bring whatever you're baking over there."

So in my brain, that translated to "Bake it then bring it over." but everyone was already over at sister in law's house so I called and asked if I could leave it in the oven for an hour and come over because I didn't want to just sit there for an hour while everyone else was having fun.

The answer was no and I was promptly told that Husband meant to bring my pan and put it in SISTER IN LAW'S oven. DUH!!!!! So even though the "bread" was already in the oven and hot, I took it out, sat it on my lap and took it over to put it in her oven.

After I put it in her oven I totally forgot about it. After a while, sister in law said "Is your cake done?". Oops.


It was beyond disgusting. Burnt, yet gooey on the inside and lacking flavor like crazy. Ew.

http://www.feveravenue.com/whet-your-appetite-wednesdays-fall-is-in-the-air/

No comments:

Post a Comment