Sunday, November 24, 2013

Snickerdoodle Cake with Brown Sugar Cinnamon Buttercream

This recipe is not the disaster I mentioned in my previous post. This is something entirely in its own category.

My sister in law explained this cake the best...

"It's like snickerdoodle on crack."

Yep. It sure is. 9 cups of powdered sugar. 6 sticks of butter. Can you say TOTALLY UNHEALTHY?! But as we all know, if something is unhealthy, it's good.

And this is good. Beyond good. It's so good I couldn't finish my piece. I have never in my 30 years not been able to finish something sweet. I met my match y'all. This is so incredibly good but holy crap it is sweet.

Snickerdoodle. On. Crack.

There was no pretty angle. Just saying.

Good gracious.

For real, eat at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment