Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sweet & Spicy Grilled Chicken Wings

This was a yummy spin on one of our favorite dinners!!

Here is what I use for my chicken wings:
-salt
-pepper
-chili powder

For the sauce, I use:
-butter
-lime juice
-Frank's red hot original hot sauce

I spread them out on a big pizza sheet, sprinkle one side with the dry mixture, turn them over and do the other side. Then I bake them at 400 for about 20 minutes. After they are done baking, I put the liquids in a skillet and toss the wings until they're nice and crisp, usually about 10-15 minutes.

This recipe says to put the wings on a grill and baste but I did it my way and they turned out just fine and very flavorful. While cooking, the vinegar smell was quite intense but the taste was so delicious! Husband devoured them.

Super easy and super worth a shot.


Try 'em
http://shewearsmanyhats.com/2012/05/sweet-and-spicy-chicken-wings/

No comments:

Post a Comment