Sunday, July 5, 2015

Bite-Sized Peanut Butter Pie with Chocolate Crust

When you have a new baby, a 3 year old and are in graduate school, there isn't much time to do things you actually enjoy. Yet, I took time today to make a new recipe and I enjoyed the HECK out of myself! Too bad they kind of tasted like crap.

Let me explain. This is what I was making...


You hear the words "chocolate" and "peanut butter" in the same sentence and think that there can be nothing wrong. But a few things went wrong. By the taste of it, they went super wrong.

#1- I didn't have regular cocoa powder, I just had dark cocoa powder. I guess that makes a big difference.

#2- I didn't have cream cheese and I was NOT about to drive my no makeup, dirty hair, pj wearing, baby spit up self to the store. So I substituted with some greek yogurt. In my defense, the internet said to do it. So it's the internet's fault.

The final product looked pretty but tasted horrible. I give it a 2 out of 10. So sad.


And quite frankly, it's totally unrealistic to get perfect shaped cups like that dude had. Stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment