Friday, July 25, 2014

Crockpot Parmesan Ranch Mushrooms

May 17th was my last post. WOW. Talk about falling off the wagon. My cookie business has (thankfully) been keeping me busy but I still have been trying new recipes.

This one is a few months old but let me tell you, it was a HIT! Normally at our family gatherings, my mother in law will put mushrooms in boiling water with butter and some garlic salt. They are delicious every time. Yet, I wanted to try this new recipe since I love ranch AND parmesan.

The original picture was sooooooooooo "try me"...




Good gracious, who wouldn't want to try that? I did and it is going into my "Tried it, KEEPER" board. Great twist on a dinner classic!!




http://www.food.com/recipe/crockpot-parmesan-ranch-mushrooms-500090

No comments:

Post a Comment