Sunday, May 12, 2013

Herb Crusted Chicken in Basil Cream Sauce

I'm back! I guess me going out of town was all my computer needed to work again. During my hiatus I grew bacteria in my classroom that came from the students bodies (I am seriously grossed out by it), got a purple sunburn, had some turd bang his door into my sweet ride and give me a smile, wave and a sorry, and I just sat here for 5 minutes and peeled skin off while I waited for my computer to boot up. I guess I'll have to vacuum when I'm done here :(

I believe I have my first 10 out of 10 with this recipe. Husband almost demanded that this be a weekly meal and I basically demanded that if he is going to demand that, that he make it himself. It is no longer demanded once a week but I will be making it at least once a month.

I've had other recipes where I had to pound chicken down yet I still never got them thin enough. I learned from those mistakes and just cut my chicken in half horizontal and pounded those down to slivers. I had to substitute one ingredient but I don't think it mattered. The only bread crumbs I could find were "Italian" but they still worked.

This recipe was fairly easy to make and the second time I made it, I knew what to do and whipped it up super quick. I really wish I was smart enough to come up with stuff like this myself. I would be so proud. Instead I focus my time on figuring out ways to keep my kids hands out of his poop.

Happy Mother's Day!


Duh-lishisssss (yes I know how to spell)
http://hopeandjohnbasher.blogspot.com/2012/05/herb-crusted-chicken-in-basil-cream.html

No comments:

Post a Comment