Sunday, May 12, 2013

DIY Fruit & Veggie Wash

I'm sure this pin has been floating around for a while. I've had it for a long time but never had enough fruit/veggies at one time to try it.




Recently I started eating more fruit and stuff because somewhere along the way, my undies went up two sizes (bummer).

I'll blame it on the kid.

So I went to the store and stocked up on grapes, strawberries, squash, zucchini and some other stuff I can't remember. Either my grocery store has the cleanest freaking fruit EVER or this pin is ridiculous. Here are my results...


Glass 1- water mixture before adding stuff
Glass 2- water mixture after adding stuff

As you can see, the only difference is a minuscule speck of something in glass 2. Based on this experiment, I think my grocery store could have a infinity rule if you drop something you're eating. There's no 5 second rule in their world.

Perhaps it's bogus...
http://www.aprettylifeinthesuburbs.com/2011/06/kitchen-kapers-diy-fruit-veggie-wash.html




No comments:

Post a Comment