Thursday, March 28, 2013

Potentially Life Changing Mac and Cheese

Ummmm, I don't know where to start with this one.

I've had this ready to write about forever but could never find the right words. I still can't but baby is being entertained so I'm trying to blow through recipes.

This is probably TOP 5 WORST THINGS TO EVER ENTER MY MOUTH.

"No butter, no cream, no Velveeta", no wonder it's nasty. Throw in some nutmeg and good god it's disgusting.

I got through 2 bites and gave this junk the peace sign. Take it from me. Don't do it.

Unless, like these, there is someone you don't like but are forced to be nice to, you can make them a big old batch and run away extremely proud of yourself.


Ew.
http://whiteonricecouple.com/recipes/stove-top-one-pot-macaroni-cheese-recipe/

No comments:

Post a Comment