Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Double Chocolate Loaf with Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Spread

Feeling a little depressed? Growing a bit of a sweet tooth? Want to gain weight and have fun doing it?

I have the thing for you right here! The name says it all. DOUBLE CHOCOLATE loaf with PEANUT BUTTER cream cheese spread! Oh wow.

This was easy to make, if you follow the directions. Luckily, the directions are very easy to follow and with the excitement of getting to use my fancy Kitchenaid mixer, all went better than expected.

This loaf is like a super dense cake/brownie hybrid. I can't put into words how good it is. I love chocolate cake, I love chocolate brownies, I love peanut butter, and I love cream cheese. I LOVED this. I only had a few slices because there is no way I could have eaten the whole loaf and lived with myself. I would have gone on a banana diet and nobody wants to do that.


Hop on the wagon!!
http://www.cookincanuck.com/2011/08/double-chocolate-loaf-with-peanut-butter-cream-cheese-spread-recipe/

No comments:

Post a Comment