Thursday, March 28, 2013

Best Steak Marinade EVER

That would be the title of this pin on Pinterest.

Before attempting to shake things up, I've stuck with my two steak marinades for the past two years and haven't budged because they were SO good.

#1- Bottle of soy sauce, cut up an onion, pepper and about a cup of vodka. I would stick thawed out steak in a bag with this mixture for about an hour and it just pure heaven.

#2- I discovered Claude's fajita marinade and that was about equal to #1. I didn't think it could get better than these two.

THIS marinade was different. It tasted different but it was still really really really good and Husband and I were both sold. I've added this one to my recipe book so let it be known that it's a keeper!



1/3 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup olive oil
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
3 tbsp dried basil
1 1/2 tbsp dried parsley flakes
1 tsp ground pepper
1 tsp minced garlic

No comments:

Post a Comment