Saturday, March 23, 2013

Grocery List Outline

I got my idea for this grocery list template from another pin on Pinterest. You can find that template here.

What I like about it is that you can write out your menu for the week, then put the ingredients that go with it (that you have to buy) right underneath it. I can't count how many times I've bought stuff and forgotten that it goes with a recipe I'm making and I use it for something else. This way I know where the stuff I bought is being used.

GENIUS!!

Her template only had 4 meals but I usually buy 5 so I added an extra box and changed some things. I added columns as far as where in the store you would find stuff. The paper folds in half perfectly with your menu items on top and the rest of the stuff on the bottom. I can't figure out how to put the file in here so if you are interested in using it, email me at thepinningpirate@gmail.com and I will send you the template!! Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment