Sunday, March 31, 2013

Colored Deviled Eggs

This little "project" got me really excited. I didn't think it could fail because it sounded so easy. And it was. I just filled glasses with food coloring and water, submerged the halved boiled egg whites and let them sit for about 20 minutes.

In the meantime, I tried out an egg yolk concoction because I had no idea how to make that stuff in the middle. I got out my food processor and added the yolks, some mustard, ranch, baby pickles, paprika, salt and pepper and the stuff tasted delicious!! I'm proud of myself for that.

Now it was the moment of truth. I snatched the eggs out and VOILA!!


Ok, so they're not the muted Easter colors I was expecting but they looked really good!! And the final product was quite fantastic.


These would be SO fun for a little girl's party if you could convince them to eat deviled eggs!! I actually like mine better than the original. ---------->happy dance<----------


Here is the original from Pinterest.

Super Easy!
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment